CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

We Have News...

No, I am not pregnant... But, we are coming home!!! We just got news from Greg's work that we will be coming home on October 27th!!!! We are so excited, yes we will be sad too, but there is a life waiting for us in Utah and we are excited to get back to it. We have had an incredible time out here and have made priceless memories and learned tons about each other. I hope that our blog has been good evidence that we have loved being here and getting to know Michigan and the surrounding states. The friends we have here are awesome and it will be hard to say goodbye for who knows how long. Sam doesn't want to leave her best buddy Izzy or her fun Primary class. We remind her of her family and friends at home and she still gets excited. Well that is about all I have to say, other than I am stoked to move back into my house and be home for Halloween! Happy day :) Love you all!

2 comments:

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

Hey we are glad to hear! Bitter sweet to be coming back home to good old Utah. It is good to get out and experience things a bit out of Utah and all on your own, but good to get back to me too! I know you miss me! And, you are too prego! You are just holding out for more drama when you get here!

Don't buy it everyone, she told me the other day that she was having Greg check out their insurance and health spending account! More pink blankies! Ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha

nspency said...

Yay!!!!! We can't wait!!