CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July!

The 4th was fun. We spent the night of the 3rd in my parents backyard for some real outdoor camping :) Woke up and ate breakfast with the fine folks of Eden, Ut. Then headed to Huntsville for a parade and pony rides :) I am sure you are wondering where my camera was....me too! Then we ended with a blast in Riverdale with Chad and Nanc and kids for fireworks!




Here is one of the few pictures with me in it and I am pregnant, so great :)



Chad and Nancy are the best and saved great spots for the show!

Tyler is a great cousin to my sweet girls and they had a blast.


The crazy monkeys in the truck, Hailee is behind Sam's head I believe :)

2 comments:

nspency said...

What a fun time....glad you came with us!!

Greg Bell said...

I love Mason's shirt. It says "take a photo it last longer" Well pal we did and now everyone gets to enjoy it!