CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Box it up...


This week has been the week of packing. It has been funny to watch the girls part with their things. They unload the boxes as fast as I pack them, not so easy. Now most of the house is ready with the excpetion of a few things. All will be on its way to Utah on Monday. It is so crazy that time has gone by so fast. I will be so happy when everything is packed so I can enjoy my girls again, instead of cleaning and boxing. Wish me luck and see some of you soon :)

2 comments:

nspency said...

That's gotta be such a pain in the butt....packin. Still...it means its close. :O)

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

Cute updates... we just do nothing here so I haven't posed anything.. just been sitting around on the couch.. You know us!! See you soon and maybe you can help get me off the couch!