CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello all!


Yes. we are still here and happy! I have taken surprisingly few pictures these last few months and I feel horrible! But I do still have the cutest girls on the planet! We are approaching one of my favorite holidays, Valentines, and we have made some changes to the house and have more coming so I won't be such a slacker with pictures, oops.

Gotta love that they are posers!


Pretty in pink, thanks for the cute dress Cambria!


Here is Sydney's first pony tail! What a babe.

Goodbye for now and we will be better about pictures.


Happy Valentines, I love it!

2 comments:

Karen said...

i love her first pony! she's such a doll!

Walton's said...

Hey This is Aaron Walton. Stumbled into your blog and thought I would leave a note. My blog is awaltons.blogspot.com but 100% of the posts are done by my lovely wife Amber.