CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

LAZY!

Ok, so as many of you already know I am pregnant, yay! We are very excited about the little bean and are hoping beyond hopes that it is a boy. Samantha is certain it is, as is Sydney, so here's to hoping. With pregnancy comes sheer and unadulterated laziness and yucky-ness, thus the lack of posts, dirty house, and hungry family :) So having said that I hope you will excuse the lack of photos for the time and I will be updating soon. All my love :)

8 comments:

Karen said...

What?! When?! congrats you guys! we had no idea over here...here's to hoping it's a little boy (but equally happy for another little girl!) We can be lazy with you (a movie and ice cream is always a goody) so give us a call!

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Yea! Congrats! Wow... we have a lot of catching up to do! ;)

Sarajane said...

i didn't know and i am excited for you. when will you find out boy or girl? we'll have to get together again soon.

kate said...

yay for babies! boo for pregnancy! so excited for you and hope you feel better soon. :)

Chris, Jessica, Mackenzie, & Alison said...

Congrats! You guys have the cutest family so wether its a boy or a girl your family wil be even better!

Jessica (Audrey Martinez's sis)

nspency said...

Least YOU have an excuse...I'm just lazy!

Westergard Family said...

Steph! Oh it is so good to catch up on your cute family! You are in MIchigan?? holy cow I am way out of the loop. I hope you are feeling better, congratulations on the upcoming baby! I think about you a lot and hope you are doing well. I hope to see you soon!

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

I liked Nancy's comment.. she's so funny sometimes! Anyway - hope life is better and you guys are happy! I might be able to hang in there without pics for a little while, but not too long! It's fun to see you guys here! Take care and we'll see you soon!