CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Down and dirty!

Life is messy and crazy and busy and beautiful. We are having a great summer and life is good. I such a slacker with the blogging these days but I have commited to catch up! So here goes! For those of you who didn't hear Greg got laid off his job at Williams and was unemployed for 3 months. He is now gainfully employed with Boeing and loving it!
I am still expecting our third baby, a girl, yes yes we know, on October 5th. It can't get here soon enough, I am HUGE!
Samantha is entering a way fun age and we are loving her to bits, she is still full of sass but now we can tease her out of most her crazy fits, yeah!
Sydney is still a total love and tease, but yes she has entered the terrible twos and is trying every last shred of patience that we have with her, so fun!
Overall we are the same crazy Bell's. We have been to movies, parks, pools, zoo, parties, and parades this summer and hopefully I can catch up on all of it, here goes nothin'!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I understand how you feel. I hate when I get behind. (like now for instance!) It is a never ending cycle!
BTW, I love that you think you are HUGE! You are still so tiny, I think!

Camy said...

Steph 3 girls is SOOOOOO much fun. Two was good, but three is suddenly a defining moment for the family. I can't imagine what we would do with out 3 girls now that its been almost a year.... Now I just say Let the Drama begin!!! Congrats to you!. BTW Naomi was due Oct. 4th and came in Sept. so not that much more to go. Gotta love that your coming to the end.

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

your already ahead of me.. where can we find t he time? School is just around the corner for all 3 of them and its crazy .. love you see you soon!

Andrea said...

Oh my! You really HAVE updated! How delightful! I love your picts!!!
Invite me over for a BBQ and badmitton! Love you A LOT!