CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hoggle Zoo



Play date time! The ladies in my area are tons of fun and arranged for a play date to the zoo. It was delightful. The animals were all out and interesting to watch, better than hiding in their cages.

Here are all the kids that toddled along with us all day and were great troopers! Fun kids and awesome Mom's.



Hey Mr. Giraffe, or Mrs. didn't really check.



He was so soft and pretty, too bad they are so aggressive.

The zebras are great creatures, I think that the ones in Michigan have a much better home though, it really is true.

Our last stop was the hippos, and then happy girls turned into monsters, which then turned into sleeping monsters on the way home and that was sooo nice, peace at last.

4 comments:

nspency said...

Wow, they really got up close and personal with that hippo!! Cute cute!

Christina said...

Didn't know that hippos had BIG horns coming out of their noses! I thought that rhinos were the only ones - well aside from unicorns of course. Turns out they would look somewhat like a shark with that sticking out when in the water!

LOL!!!

Christina said...

I was laughing so hard that I forgot to say that I was so glad that you came with us! We really had a great time with you guys! Your girls are SO cute! I just love them and I love their 'hippo' picture! :)

Stephanie said...

Oops! That is a rhino isn't it! It was late ok! Thanks for the laugh :)