CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not my finest hour.


So here is the story. We have had this old coffee table in our basement and mostly it has been used for the girls toys to go on, or as a substitute office chair, we really need a desk chair. So as I was up late one night working on the computer, I was sitting on this table. Not in the center or anything, but on the edge. When CRACK! I was up and then I was in the center of the table on the floor! I was so shocked I hurried and got up, thankfully no blood, and went to see if the girls were still asleep because it made a massive noise! I got lots of bruises, and laughed really hard. I have never felt so fat in all my pregnant or non pregnant days. Delivery needs to happen soon before I break something else!

7 comments:

nspency said...

Oh I hope Greg was there to witness that....geez I wish I was there to witness that!!!

Greg Bell said...

I missed the whole thing. It would have been nice to see too! At least she got pictures

Karen said...

oh my hilarious. From the broken table to the 'can't get wet so the picture is a mile away' I loved it all!

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

hilarious.. I wish I would have witnessed that too - just picturing it makes me giggle.. thanks for sharing!

Christina said...

I just about wet my pants! That is hilarious! You make me laugh! Regarding a chair - I have one in my gargage if you want it! Chris bought it with all his office furniture from an old agent and then never used the chair. Let me know if you want it and delivery will be free, too! :)

Andrea said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! LOVE that!!! I'm glad that you weren't hurt! Way to be back into bloggin'! I love all your updates! You look lovely!!!

Julie w said...

hahahahahaha.

Nice Steph! Thanks for sharing! When are you due?